Invalid syntax can instantly turn promising contact data into a string of useless text. When it comes to phone numbers, syntax errors are particularly easy for the human eye to miss; the difference between correctly and incorrectly formatted strings often comes down to one small digit in the wrong place (or a digit missing from the equation entirely).
Programmatic data validation is key to ensuring you end up with high-quality contact data. If your applications can identify problems independently upon accepting new information, you can avoid wasting precious time correcting common errors at a later date. You may not have a choice in the matter, either; if you're working in any highly regulated industry, you may be forced to comply with stringent data accuracy standards, making precise validation measures obligatory features in our workflows.
Regardless of your use case, our "Validate Phone Numbers" API can make a big impact.
Cloudmersive Phone Number Validation API
The “Validate Phone Numbers” iteration of our Validation API can be quickly and easily deployed to ensure the correctness of new contact information within your applications. The underlying service will first validate the syntax of each phone number and, if valid, return a variety of useful information about them. This information includes the following:
- “IsValid” - a Boolean determining the validity of the input string.
- “Successful” - A Boolean describing the success of the operation.
- “PhoneNumberType” - A string identifying the phone number type.
- “E164Format” - A string displaying the phone number in E164 format.
- “InternationalFormat” - A string displaying the phone number in international format.
- “NationalFormat” - A string displacing the phone number in national format.
- “CountryCode” - A string identifying the associated country code on its own.
- “Country Name” - A string identifying the associated country name on its own.
For more information on how you can take advantage of our “Validate Phone Numbers” API, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our sales team.